Saturday, July 3, 2010



Well, it has been a pretty nice Saturday here in hot Arizona. We have been experiencing very intense heat for the last few day, but have no fear there is a cool down coming. It should only be around 104 for the next few days!! As long as the air conditioner keeps running, I should be okay.

I don't usually spend a lot of time in the kitchen, but today was the opposite. I made my July 4th cupcakes to take to my parent's house tomorrow. I am very proud of myself that I have only eaten one all day. I have also enjoyed watching "Revolution" on the history channel. It presented a very detailed account of the American Revolution. It gave me goose bumps watching the struggle and finally victory those earlier Americans faced for independence. I love history! I think if I was not an elementary school teacher, I would have been a history teacher.

Tomorrow we have a busy day. I have Miss Lola's first birthday party to attend, Sunday night church and then dinner at my parents. They have invited some students from China to our little July 4th celebration. It should be fun! And best of all, I get some homemade ice cream!

I hope everyone has a wonderful 4th of July!

Cheri

No comments:

Post a Comment