Thursday, July 15, 2010

Trying to Stay Cool

As I try to stay cool on this 115 degree day in Phoenix, I thought I would make a list of the things that help me stay cool.





I love adding these to my water. They have really helped me drink more water and less pop.


Very Yummy! I guess the Colorado peaches will be here in September. Can't wait! And it will still be very hot here! They are very refreshing.



Misters are extremely important! They make some attempt to keep you cool as you walk from store to store.



Okay..maybe these don't keep me cool, but they sure do taste good!


Flip flops are the shoes of choice. I found these cute ones at Target today.


Of course these are lifesavers. It's amazing how much cooler they keep your car.

Hopefully only one more day of this intense heat.

Cheri

No comments:

Post a Comment