Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Cheri's Five




5 Things I'm Looking Forward To...


1. Teaching 2nd grade
2. Fall (my favorite season)
3. Getting back to hiking
4. Working at the back to school clothing drive
5. Pumpkin Spice Latte's from Starbucks


5 Things I Did Yesterday...


1. Lunch with a friend
2. Cleaned house
3. Dinner with my family
4. Went to Target
5. Finished my blog design


5 Things I Wish I Could Do...


1. Sing a solo
2. Ski
3. Ride in a boat without getting motion sick
4. Sew or at least do monogramming (don't tell my mom)
5. Enjoy really hot or spicy food (I don't understand eating food that you have to drink water in between bites)


Five Shows I Enjoy...

1. NCIS
2. House Hunters
3. History Channel ( I couldn't pick only one, so I went with the whole channel)
4. Gilmore Girls
5. Dancing With the Stars

Have a good night!

Cheri















No comments:

Post a Comment