Saturday, July 17, 2010

Hot, hot and more hot. I'm really looking forward to next Sunday. It might be under 100 degrees. In the meantime, I'm thankful for air conditioning, ceiling fans, and ice tea.


So what are you to do when the temperature outside is totally unbearable?? You go to the mall!! And that is exactly what we did yesterday. We enjoyed a yummy dinner at Arribas. Thank goodness you can order single enchiladas. I don't know how I could have eaten any more.





Today has been a day of cleaning and laundry. It feels so nice to not have to think about either for the rest of the weekend. I hope to spend tomorrow reading. We needed to run to the store today, so we decided to get some lunch at Five Guys. I think I could sit there and eat fries all day long. Of course, that would lead to a lot of problems, so I guess I will have to limit myself. We then made the first of two trips to Safeway. Thank goodness it is close!


My parents and brother came over for pizza tonight compliments of Pizza Hut. I tried out a new dessert recipe on them. It is Kelly's Chocolate Chip Pound Cake. I will definitely be making it again. Kelly has a lot of great recipes. I'm going to try her Chicken Spinach Artichoke for dinner on Monday.



On a completely random note, I found the cutest lunch bag. I love everything monogrammed.




I guess it's time to call it a night. Happy Birthday to my grandma tomorrow. I would send her some chocolate cake if I did not think it would melt!

Cheri

No comments:

Post a Comment