Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Errands

It has been a busy day of running errands. My mom and I always have a list.


We started our day here. I was not really looking for anything in particular, but it's always fun to look around here. A few months ago, I found a shower curtain that I kind of liked, but I didn't get it. I saw it there today and was glad I had not bought it. I guess I change my mind too much. My mom found a couple of things though.





I love this store! We always go here to get our fresh fruits and vegetables. I bought some peaches and strawberries that I can't wait to eat. I found a new peach and angel food cake recipe from another blog that I want to try. I can remember years ago, picking our own peaches back in Kansas. I must say this way is a whole lot easier and cooler!




We met my dad for lunch here. I'm so glad Arizona has one of these!






Next on the list was a visit to this wonderful store. I happily left with a cute shirt and some equally cute Steve Madden black patent flats. It is always so hard to find shoes with heels that I don't walk out of.


And finally...




What shopping trip would be complete without a visit here!!!



Have a great night!

Cheri


No comments:

Post a Comment