Thursday, July 22, 2010

Thursday's Happenings

It rained today!!! At least it did for a little while. It's funny how the rain can be so sporadic here. 5 miles away they don't even get a drop! It definitely dropped the temperature which was very refreshing. When we walked out of Barnes and Noble tonight, it felt so good. It almost felt like November! That is cool not cold!

You can now rent movies from Blockbuster at Quick Trip. I guess they are trying to compete with Red Box. Last night I watched "When in Rome." I thought it was just okay. Nothing super, but at least I didn't fall asleep through it! You never know what you will find a Quick Trip!

We had an early dinner of my grandma's meatballs tonight. They were very tasty and easy to make. I need to remember to fix them during the school year. Ran to Ulta for some new polish. I have really been drinking more water this summer, but tonight only a Dr. Pepper would do. Thanks Chick-fil-A for the drink! Made a quick stop at my brother's and then headed home. And yes I did drink a water bottle to make up for my temporary lapse in judgement earlier!

Have a great Friday!
Cheri

No comments:

Post a Comment