Sunday, August 30, 2009

Well, as usual the weekend just flew by. We have had a nice visit with my in-laws. We spent most of Saturday running around. We had lunch at 5 & Diner. This is always a yummy place to eat, but you always feel like you eat way too much when you are done. We ate kind of late, but breakfast still sounded good, so I had an egg with bacon and a pancake. Then, we drove them out to Pinnacle Peak and to Fountain Hills. There is a large fountain that goes off on the hour in the center of town that is fun to watch. You can actually see it from the air when you fly into Phoenix. We came home and had my pork roast for dinner. After church today, we grilled hamburgers for lunch. I had to have a MoJo yogurt later. It is especially good with fresh strawberries and pieces of cookie on it. I try to tell myself that it is yogurt, so it's good for you. Of course the cookies kind of ruin that logic. We then drove to the Biltmore. It is such a lovely area with some beautiful homes. It's kind of funny how these homes really don't look like they should be in the southwest. We capped off our evening with popcorn at my parent's.

I think I have my lunch ready for tomorrow. I'm really trying hard to prepare it the night before. I just have not gotten into a good morning routine. It is still hard to get up at 6. It would probably help if I went to bed earlier. I have a class this week that will be meeting from 4:30-8:30 on Tuesday and Thursday. Those will definitely be some long days.

Hope everyone has a great week!

C.

No comments:

Post a Comment