Saturday, August 22, 2009

Well, I have been a bad blogger this week. I guess with school starting and new routines, I just got behind. However, I did make it through my first week!! Yeah!! Everything went great! Or at least there were no major problems that I could see. I'm really excited about the AVID program. It is so new in the elementary level, that there is a lot we are writing for ourselves. I did find out that in November I will be attending another AVID conference in San Antonio. I'm always looking forward to learning more. We had open house Thursday evening. I think the turnout was pretty good.

We are going to have a weekend that is below 100 degrees!! We had some light rain last night and I think there is a chance for even more today. This is suppose to be Arizona's monsoon period, but we are far from the levels of moisture that we should be at.

We are having dinner with my brother tonight. He is making pulled pork enchiladas, so we are really looking forward to it. Of course, anytime I don't have to fix a meal, I'm really looking forward to it! I need to get some extra work done around here this weekend because my in-laws are coming next week. Company is good. It means you can't get lazy!!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!
C.

No comments:

Post a Comment