Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I had a very busy day at school. I'm not sure you can tell by the disaster I left in my room, but all the same it was busy. The morning was pretty much devoted to meetings. Unfortunately, I spent most of the afternoon trying to put up a bulletin board outside my classroom. I had it all planned, but like most good intentions I hit a few road blocks. Of course it does not help that I am a perfectionist. When it was finally up (or so I thought), I was still just shy of the border needed to go around it. Oh well, we will finish it another day. My room was also very dirty. So with some Clorox wipes and elbow grease it is starting to feel a little more sanitary. I will try to take some pictures on Friday to show what if any progress I have made.

I think I will go read some of my book. I'm really enjoying Sundays at Tiffany's. Have a great night!

C.

No comments:

Post a Comment