Friday, August 14, 2009

It's Friday!!! I can't believe I finished my classroom today without feeling anxious or rushed. I guess the panic attack occurred yesterday, but today was smooth sailing. I can't thank Marti enough for sweeping and thoroughly cleaning every service area in my room. Marti is a good friend of the teacher who I will be working with this year. She gave up her time the last two days to help us. She even brought in her own shop vac!!!! I was able to leave at 2 today and meet my friend Vikke for lunch because of Marti's help. I think the biggest challenge to Monday will be dismissing 700 children safely from the campus.

I met Vikke and baby Lola for lunch today. We had a yummy salad at Paradise Bakery. Baby Lola was all decked out in a cute bow and an adorable onsie. She is certainly growing and changing. Afterwards, I went to a cute store Vikke had recommended. She had bought some cute flip-flops there last week that I had to check out for myself. Needless to say, we both now have the same shoes.

We met my family for pizza tonight at Oggi. It was so good. We are very fortunate to have some great pizza restaurants here in Phoenix. Then we did our weekly grocery shopping at Frys. I think that Fridays have become our grocery shopping night. It was so quiet and definitely not as hot. I love shopping, but grocery shopping is another story.

Well, I'm going to go finish my book. Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

C.

No comments:

Post a Comment