Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Valentine's Day Three Days Early

Well, it's Tuesday night and I'm wishing it was Friday. I guess it will come. My father-in-law is visiting from Kansas this week. Tonight we ate dinner at Rumbi's and made a couple other stops at Michael's and Bed Bath and Beyond. Michael's really surprised me with their dollar aisle. I found some really cute note cards and magnets. I will have to remember this and check back often.

We had the sixth grade Valentine's party today. It was a half day, so this may it an ideal choice for the party. The students decorated canvas bags and ate pizza. Believe me when I say life could not get any better for a 12 year old. We then went outside for them to exchange Valentines. I had to chuckle when I thought about being outside in February. Definitely not something you would see in the mid-west.

I guess I need to get some work done.

No comments:

Post a Comment