Tuesday, February 3, 2009

It's Time for Candy!!

Well, I survived another day in sixth grade. I was a little concerned after a few hiccups yesterday with the seventh grade math placement test. After a few minor adjustments, everyone appears to be content with the decisions. I can now breathe a sigh of relief.
After dinner, we made a run to Walgreens. I was needing some candy for Valentine's Day. This is, of course, a dangerous holiday for me. As I have previously mentioned I love sweets. Now if only peas would taste as good as a Godiva chocolate I would be the healthiest person around. I'm also trying to come up with some clever and not to babyish Valentine's cards for the class. If anyone has any suggestions, I am very open to trying them.
Well it's time for a little NCIS.
Cheri

No comments:

Post a Comment