Wednesday, February 4, 2009

A Little Grading and a Little Costco

I can't believe it's Wednesday already! I was very relieved to get a lot of grading done before I left school this afternoon. Interims go out on Friday, so I want to be as accurate as possible with their grades here half way through the nine weeks. I probably should do some more work at home, but I would rather just relax and watch t.v.
It was so exciting to hear that Harper is going home from the hospital tomorrow! That is a big answer to prayer. What a testimony she will have when she gets older!
We had to make a run to Costco tonight. I needed the snack mix to take to a meeting after school tomorrow. It is so yummy! I highly recommend it. I also picked up the book, Confessions of a Shopaholic! I want to read it before the movie comes out next week. Costco is fun place to shop. Maybe not when you are overly hungry, but a great place to try new things.

Well, I guess it's time for a little reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment