Friday, February 6, 2009

It's the weekend!!! Well kind of for me. I have to go to a literacy conference tomorrow at ASU from 8 - 3. So it is a little short, but I'm still looking forward to it. It is suppose to rain and turn cooler this weekend, so there goes the flip flops. I guess I should not be too disappointed. I mean it is still just February!!! On a bright note, I get to wear my winter crocs one more time!

Today the sixth grade launched their balloons they had made in science. It needed to be cold, so the launch was scheduled for 7:30 this morning. It was pretty neat to see how high they would go. They were basically made out of tissue paper with some wire around the rim. The best part, however, was the donuts. In fact, there were so many I got to take a box of crispy creme donuts home. Don't worry - I shared them with my family!

Well, I have had a little interruption. I had just sat down to write my blog tonight, when I realized I had not locked up the laptops at school. So, we had to hurry and run back to school to take care of them. We then met my brother for Thai. Thai House has the best food. They make the most delicious sticky rice with mango. It was a perfect way to end a great meal.

I guess it's time to read and then get ready for bed. 5:00 a.m. will be here before I know it!

Cheri

No comments:

Post a Comment