Friday, February 20, 2009

Sleep and More Sleep

It's the weekend!!! I'm looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow and just having a relaxing time at home. It's getting harder and harder to get up in the morning even when I have gone to bed earlier. Hopefully some extra sleep this weekend will do the trick.

We headed over to Sam's to pick up my glasses. I have been wearing my contacts this past week, so it was very interesting hearing both kids and adults alike say, "There is something different about you," but having no clue what it was!!! They had me try then on before I left, and I swear I could see even better wearing both my glasses and contacts at the same time. I know it's weird.

I also purchased some school supplies at Sam's. I have $100.00 to spend by next Friday that can be reimbursed by the PTA. I know the school will not be able to buy these things, so I thought it was a good time to get them. Education is really suffering in Arizona. Hopefully things will improve.

Talk to you later!
Cheri

No comments:

Post a Comment