Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Sunburn

I survived field day!!!!!! Unfortunately I do have a lovely sunburn on my neck. I should have been better prepared, but sunburning did not even enter my mind when I left home this morning. It was interesting, however, watching the kids compete in the different events. Some of them could have a career in high jumping. There were a lot of them who are very competitive and others who could really care less. All of them should sleep very well tonight. I know their teacher will!!!

Doug met me at Chipotle for dinner. I love their soft chicken tacos. Chipotle has always been a special place to us. We ate their every Friday night in Ohio.Then I headed to Walgreens to find something to relieve my sunburn pain. I guess it's time to put some on.

Have a good one.
Cheri

No comments:

Post a Comment