Monday, February 2, 2009

Clothes Rod Failure!!!

Well, yesterday my husband and I had "the talk." I had been concerned, but had not wanted to bring the subject up. Of course, it was only a matter of time. I had to face the music whether I was ready or not. He told me that he had waited until the right moment, so I guess in the middle of DSW was the "right time." The bowing of my clothes rod could not be neglected any longer!!!! It probably did not help that I had moved clothes over to his side, but that is a whole another story. Now, I have a rather nice size closet. Which I have taken complete advantage of, but it can only do so much for me. I now had to purge if I wanted avoid complete rod failure. Two sacks later, the problem is better. I'm taking baby steps. I am also happy to say, I left DSW empty handed (not for a lack of trying).

No comments:

Post a Comment