Sunday, February 22, 2009

Cat Timer

Well, it's been a Gilmore Girls weekend marathon. I recently become a fan of this show, so I'm trying to get through all the seasons over the weekends. I hope to be finished with season three today. I am ashamed to admit this, but I have become a blogging addict. In fact it has become so bad, that I will lose total track of time and get nothing else done!!! I'm sure someone out there can relate!!! Well I have come up with the the solution that appears to be working for me. I have a cat timer that I set for 20 minutes. When the timer goes off, I get up and get one other thing done. I know this is sad, but I had to do something. When that job is done, I get back to the computer and start the process over again. So far, two bathrooms are clean and the family room is dusted!

I came across a familiar verse today that I wanted to share. I think it speaks volumes to the times we are living in today. I know that has brought comfort to me and will continue to do so.

For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Jeremiah 29:11

Keep looking up!
I hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday!

Cheri

No comments:

Post a Comment