Sunday, February 1, 2009

It's February!!!

I can't believe it's February already. I am excited to be through with January. When I was living in Ohio or Oklahoma, it always seemed like the month of January just would never end. Each day was cold and dreary. You thought that Mr. Sun had forgotten about you, especially in Ohio. Living in Arizona, you wonder where is winter? Oh well, I'm still glad it's February. I mean where else can you get a pedicure and put on flip flops in the middle of the day??

We went to the Tucson Gem show yesterday. I think I can speak for everyone and say we were a little disappointed. They need to change the name to the Tucson Bead Show because everywhere you looked there were beads!! My family is not into making jewelry of any kind these days, so we were drawn to the already made stuff which was few and far between. My mom and I did find a few treasures.

Today's post would not be complete with out a special cheer for the Arizona Cardinals. Most people are not giving them much of a chance. However, they have been the underdogs most of the season and it has worked out quite well for them. So, "Go Cardinals." Bring the Super Bowl trophy to Arizona!

Cheri

No comments:

Post a Comment