Friday, February 27, 2009

Happy Weekend!!!

I survived another week in sixth grade land. This has been a busy week, so I apologize for not posting earlier. I had a great observation with my principal and successfully laid the foundation for fractions. What more could I ask for!?!? Well, I think the second is true. Time will tell. Sometimes sixth graders really amaze me (in a positive way). Once a month, we work with a kindergarten class. This month we met them in the computer lab to work on some basic reading and writing skills. The sixth graders were perfect mini teachers. They were very patient and worked hard to keep their buddies on task. I always secretly smile inside when they tell me how difficult it was to keep their buddies focused. Welcome to my world!!

It's time for Gilmore Girls.
Cheri

No comments:

Post a Comment