Sunday, April 5, 2009

It is a beautiful day in the valley of the sun. I hope everyone is having a wonderful Palm Sunday.

I am happy to report that I made it through my first AIMS testing. I actually had a very refreshing week. I was able to clean out and organize many areas of my room. I also was able to create my final math project of the year. I will introduce it to the classes tomorrow. I am very thankful to God for a good test week.

I have chosen Col. 1:17 as my Siesta memory verse for April 1st.

He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

I have so enjoyed learning scripture through the LPM memory blog. I had tried memorizing verses before; but this time I'm not only learning them, but I'm applying them to my life. When doubts or frustrations enter my mind, I can now readily call upon the scripture. I am keeping a note card size journal of all the scriptures I'm either memorizing or have read that have impacted me this year. I think I will title it My Walk With Jesus 2009.

Well, the kitchen floor is calling.

Have a joyful day!
C.





No comments:

Post a Comment