Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I'm not sure if this is possible or not, but I'm in cake heaven. My parents bought a cake from Costco to take to their Bible study last night and we were the lucky recipients of some leftover cake. I just enjoyed a delicious piece and it was so good. It's the kind of cake that is sinful, but you are not thinking about calories as you are eating it.


As I'm writing tonight, my oldest cat Annie is sitting on my lap. She just recently turned 17. I can remember when I was in college and working on research papers, Annie loved sitting on my lap or watching me type on the table. She has arthritis, but does not do too bad considering her age.



Living on the west coast as caused me to become somewhat lazy. American Idol does not come on until 8 here which is two hours after it aired on the east coast. Now I would like to watch the show, but it is so easy to check what happened online. Lazy, I know. I guess Lil and Anoop went home tonight. It is going to be very exciting from here on out.

Well, I guess it's time for some laundry. Have a wonderful evening.
C.

No comments:

Post a Comment