Friday, April 10, 2009

Good Friday

I am enjoying a very nice and quiet morning at home. I need to get some work done before tomorrow. My mom and I are going to be making deviled eggs for Easter then. I think I will try to talk her into coloring some of them. hehe

I just read the LPM blog today and Beth had written a beautiful tribute to a very special woman. Beth was talking about how one day we would be trading hem for Him. It was based upon Luke 8. Wow! Those words really ministered to me. On this Good Friday, I am totally taken in awe of the fact that one day I will live eternally with Him. He paid the price for my sins, so that I may live with him eternally. I am very thankful for everyday he has given me. Yes, that includes the bad. While they are hard and difficult, I know that He is before all things and holds all thing together (Col. 1:17).

My Easter verse is Isaiah 49:16

See, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands; your walls are ever before me.

I may have not been physically present thousands of years ago, but I was engraved on His hands as he hung on the cross.

I hope you have a blessed Easter celebration!
C.

No comments:

Post a Comment