Thursday, April 23, 2009

I just heard on the news that Arizona is #1 in ID theft. Not good!!! I'm not sure why anyone would want to be me, but this is still very disturbing. Next, they are going to be discussing which restaurant in the valley had duck poop in it's dining area!!!!! Oh my! I think it's time to see what's on HGTV!!!!

We had a fire drill at school today. I understand the importance of practicing these drills, but I still don't like them. Unfortunately, I had to give my class the riot act regarding the proper procedures of leaving the room and lining up outside. One student asked me about their backpacks. They had spent a lot of money on them and didn't want to leave them behind!!!! I tried to explain this was SO NOT worth his life!!!

I can't wait to get the information on the child we are sponsoring through Compassion International. A group of bloggers are leaving tomorrow to travel to India with Compassion. I can't imagine the extreme poverty the people are living in there. They will be gone a week. I look forward to their updates.

Hope everyone has a great evening!

C.

No comments:

Post a Comment