Friday, April 17, 2009

It's the weekend!!! I can't wait to sleep in tomorrow. I don't know why this week seemed so long. Oh well, it should be a beautiful weekend here. I think the 90's have arrived!!!

School was okay today. Next Friday, their math games are due, so I'm anxious to see how they turn out.

We went over to my parent's house for dinner tonight. The highlight was the blackberry glazed pie my mom made. I think she is known far and wide for them. She can make a strawberry, peach or blackberry glazed pie and they are delicious. Before eating we went to my brother's house, so he could show us how he gives his cat liquids through an IV. Max takes it very well. I think I may have trouble if I had to do that to one of my cats. It seems to be making a difference with him, so that is good.

It's time to watch a little t.v. before bed.
C.

No comments:

Post a Comment