Sunday, March 22, 2009

We had a great time over at my parent's. The meatloaf was very yummy. We were also able to see the pictures from their trip to Israel. It was very neat getting a glimpse of the ancient biblical cities. I think my favorite part was the Western Wall. Someday I would like to visit Israel and walk those ancient city streets.

My dad and brother brought back some special gifts for us. I received a Jerusalem cross. It has one large cross with four smaller ones around it. The four crosses symbolize either the four gospels or the four corners that the gospel went out to. The five crosses symbolize the five wounds of Christ.

We just made a run to Sonic. I knew it is 11, but it's always a good time for a strawberry limeade.

Have a wonderful Monday!!



No comments:

Post a Comment