Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Happy Wednesday!!! I can't believe the week is almost over. Spring fever is definitely in the air. That sounds weird to say since I live in Arizona, but it's true. My class is so talkative. They always have been, but I swear it's getting worse. If they would just concentrate for 5 minutes so we could get through circumference of a circle, I would be a happy teacher!!

I'm watching American Idol right now. I was happy to see Scott from Scottsdale make it through to the top 12. His family attends my parents' church. He has been blind since the age of 2, but has not let that stop him. He is a very gifted musician. I can't wait to hear him sing and play the piano!

Unfortunately, I have inherited my mom's lactose intolerance. Ice cream is pretty much a staple in my family's refrigerator. I, on the other hand, can go years without even buying it. Once in a great while, I will get the urge to eat some. Well, Safeway had Breyers on sale today. Buy one - get one free. I decided to take advantage of this awesome sale. I bought some Breyer's coffee flavored and french vanilla ice cream. I had some when I got home and I'm doing okay, but I'm thinking I might not have anymore for quite some time.

It's time for some KU basketball!
Cheri




No comments:

Post a Comment