Monday, March 16, 2009

Day One of Spring Break

I had a very nice first day of spring break. Nothing too exciting or earth shattering. I did get to talk to my dad and brother from Israel. It sounded like they were having a really good time. They are about nine hours ahead of me, so they were getting ready for bed.
I spent some time cleaning off our patio. If we are going to use it, this is the time do so before the heat comes. I have a couple of plants that seem to be growing well there. At least I have not killed them yet!!
I started a new book this week. It is called,
Luke's Story. It is written by Tim Lahaye and Jerry B. Jenkins. I plan to dive into it as soon as I finish watching my recording of Dancing with the Stars. Melissa did a great job tonight!

Time for some reading!!!
Cheri

No comments:

Post a Comment