Thursday, March 19, 2009

Spring Break Day 4

Happy Spring Break day 4!!!! I can't believe it is Thursday already. I started my day early with a Dr.'s appointment. Just love those!! It was with a new Dr. so I was kind of unsure where I was going. Fortunately I allowed enough time and I was not late. Stopped at Walgreens to get some prescriptions filled and then it was time for a treat. Dunkin Donuts' have the best chocolate covered donuts. I was good.

My mom is coming back today, so we will be making a trip to the airport. I don't really like Phoenix's airport. Hopefully we will miss some of the afternoon traffic.

I have been getting some items checked off my list this week. I finally tackled the refrigerator yesterday. It's something I don't enjoy doing, but feel really good when it's done. Let's just say it's time for a trip to the grocery store!

The weather has been absolutely gorgeous here in Arizona. Today we are to reach 90 for the first time this year. That is a little warm, but I won't complain. 90 will seem very cool in a few months.

I guess I better get back to my list!
Have a wonderful day!
Cheri

No comments:

Post a Comment