Friday, March 20, 2009

Junior Mints and Dr. Pepper All In A Friday Night

Well, it's Friday night and I am watching Gilmore Girls. I have my Junior Mints and Dr. Pepper beside me, so all is lovely. I am in the middle of season 5 and it is so good. I will be a little lost when I finish the series. I can't believe I missed this show when it was on.

As of 10:30 tonight my family has returned from all their travels. My dad and brother were the last to get back. They were almost afraid they would not get into Phoenix tonight, but everything worked out. We made one last trip to check on Max and Mimi before my brother got home. I enjoyed taking care of them. Maybe they will miss us!

I'm trying to decide how to spend my last two days of spring break. I know what I should do, but working on school stuff doesn't sound very exciting. Monday morning will be here before I know it, so I better do some planning.
I'm sure laundry and cleaning will be part of my weekend activities.

Thanks for listening to me chatter.

C.

No comments:

Post a Comment