Thursday, March 4, 2010

Well, I have returned from the blogger hall of shame. It has almost been one month since I last wrote!!!! I promise to do better. There have just been so many things going on that blogging took a back seat.

I am happy to report that my Linguistics class is over!!! And more importantly, I received a "B." It truly shocked me!! The last few weeks, my grades were less than stellar. I'm just glad to have that behind me. My next class starts this coming Tuesday. I have been told it will be easier. I am certainly hoping that to be true. It will be so nice to have a weekend and not worry about a paper or test being due.

Tonight, I had my Six Traits class. Next week will be the last class. I have enjoyed this one, but I'm kind of looking forward to cutting back on some of my night classes. I have definitely had my share this year. I'm just glad that the classes meet close to my home.

Also, as many of know, I have been working on a microgrant for my school. I completed the information for it two weeks ago not knowing that it would take on a life of its own. I never thought I would receive 100 votes let alone 932, but I did. I appreciate every one's votes and support. Unfortunately, I came up a little short. The top winners all had over 1400 or more!!! I don't know where they found them, but they did. Anyway, it was a great experience working with grants and I hope to do it again sometime.

I think we are going to try and hike tomorrow. It has been a very long time. I know it's good for me, but I'm not looking forward to it. I hope I can talk them into doing half the trial. :)

It's time for a little t.v. watching. I will try and write more this weekend. Hope everyone has a wonderful Friday!
C.

No comments:

Post a Comment