Monday, March 15, 2010

I had a great day with my family today. It really made me wish that this week was spring break for me. The weather was so nice! I guess I have something to look forward to in a couple of weeks. Our day started at 9:30 and didn't end until 8:30 tonight. I think everyone is tired from a full day of shopping. We started our day at Dunkin Donuts for free coffee Monday. I, however, was more interested in the donuts which I might add were fantastic. I did find a couple good shopping deals. I think my most interesting was the KU shirt at Old Navy! I can't believe that I could get anything KU in Arizona!!! Now if I could only find some Wichita State things here!

We had a mini shopping timeout and played a few games at Dave and Buster's. It's good to know that if the teaching career does not work out, I do have some skeeball talents that might come in handy! haha Everyone came to our house for dream pie tonight. We definitely love our desserts! I should get on the exercise bike, but I think that will have to wait for another day.

I'm looking forward to my special lunchtime visitors tomorrow. :) Hope everyone has a wonderful evening.
C.

No comments:

Post a Comment