Sunday, January 24, 2010

We survived the crazy weather last week in Arizona. I couldn't believe that we were actually under a tornado watch. Let's just say I think the local weatherman was really out of his element. They really didn't know what to do or how to report the storms. I'm sure they were probably just as shocked as we were that it was even raining. We did have some rain come through the front window, but we were able to handle it pretty quickly. On a positive note all the reservoirs are full.

We had a pretty low keyed weekend. I was able to get my haircut yesterday. My hair stylist is expecting a baby any day so, I really didn't think she would make this appointment. I guess Baby Landon knew some hair needed attention before he made his grand entrance into the world.

I'm still trying to figure out what to write my linguistics working paper on. I'm hoping that once I decide on the topic everything else will fall into place. I know this maybe wishful thinking. On another note, I have late night conferences on Wednesday so, I will have two late nights this week. I don't particularly enjoy these, but I guess it has to be done. I'm just glad I have a great driver who picks me up!

I guess it is time to do some reading. I hope everyone has a great Monday.
C.

No comments:

Post a Comment