Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I think fall might be finally coming to Arizona. We had a high today that was below 100 degrees!! Break out the sweaters and boots!!! Well, maybe not yet, but hopefully soon. I so want another Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks, but when it is 100 degrees a cold Dr. Pepper sounds better. I guess I just need some patience. haha

A lot of blogs that I have been reading have been talking about fall in their state. I always like fall in the Midwest. The leaves and cool crisp air were always a welcome relief after a hot, humid summer. I used to buy mums and place them on our front porch. I don't see a lot of mums in Arizona, so when I saw a few in the grocery store last weekend I got really excited. I think it will need to get a littler cooler before I even think about getting some though.

My present from my brother arrived on Monday. It was a KU purse patterned off Vera Bradley. I have enjoyed using it the last couple of days. I don't think people in Arizona get the whole Jayhawk thing, but that is okay. It is a fun purse that I will enjoy using.

I'm starting to meet with a student at lunch on Wednesdays. She is very shy and doesn't have a lot of friends. Her regular classroom teacher was concerned about her, so I volunteered to spend a little bit of time with her. Today was our first day and I think she enjoyed it. I enjoyed it.

I guess it is time for bed. Hope everyone has a terrific Thursday!

C.

No comments:

Post a Comment