Sunday, September 13, 2009

Well, it is 8:30 on Sunday night. We have had a nice weekend. I had lunch yesterday with Vikke and Lola. We decided to meet at Mimi's. It was so good. I had the crispy chicken salad with a blueberry muffin. Yummy! Afterwards, I came home and pretty much did nothing until it was time to go to my parents for dinner. I guess you could say motivation was not in my vocabulary. My parents grilled hamburgers and had peach glazed pie for dessert. Very Yummy!

I promised myself that I would get more accomplished today. We decided to go to Sunday night church, so this morning I did some much needed cleaning around home. I also made a trip to Target. I stopped at the new Paradise Bakery and picked me up a drink. I am so excited that they are right down the street from us. I even bought one of their cups, so I better like it a lot. The peach tea is very good. We left home around 3 and stopped at Home Depot and then to Chiptole. We had never been to Sunday night church. I was really surprised at how many other people were there. It was definitely more contemporary.

I guess it is time to get off the computer. Hope everyone has a great week!

2 comments:

  1. Cheri ~

    Thank you for your sweet prayers. They mean so much Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Thank you for the comment on my blog-I appreciate it!

    I've never heard of Paradise Bakery, but it sounds good! Hope you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete