Monday, September 21, 2009

Well the week is underway. We had a great weekend but I was wondering at about 6 this morning where it had gone. I guess it would help if I went to bed earlier! Saturday evening was spent at the Thunderbird International School of Management's cultural night. We had been invited by one of the students who is attending classes there. He is from China and is working towards his masters in business. We experienced wonderful music and great food. We are looking forward to getting to know Jimmy better over the next few months.

On the way to get my haircut on Saturday I stopped at Starbucks and had my first Pumpkin Spice Latte. I had it made with soy and it was so good. I will definitely be having more of these!! You really don't experience autumn in the desert like you do in Kansas or Oklahoma. We just get excited that the temperature is below 100 degrees!!

Sunday was spent cleaning and going to church. The icing on our weekend was finally having Cardinal's win. I was starting to worry about them, but they pulled out a win on the dreaded "east coast."

Tomorrow I have a meeting with my advisor from NAU. I'm looking forward to finalizing my classes. I know that two years will be here before I know it. I'm just glad to get it started.

I guess I better close for today. Dancing with Stars is coming on at 8!
C.

No comments:

Post a Comment