Wednesday, July 1, 2009

It has kind of been a lazy day here. I don't think the temperature even made the century mark. Of course, 99 is still pretty hot especially when you are trying to do grocery shopping. We made our weekly trip to Frys and Costco. We really didn't get any groceries at Costco but we did get gas there. I'm making a soup tonight that I have probably not made in a couple of years. It is amazing how you fix something a lot and then you don't have it again for a few years! Oh well, I hope I can remember the recipe since I could not find it! We are living dangerously tonight!

I am going to try salmon patties next time we are at Costco. They were giving samples of it today. I really liked it and I think it would make an easy meal this fall. Sampling there can be lots of fun!!

I'm also trying to decide if I should just buy already decorated cupcakes for this weekend or make my own. I really wanted to make my own, but the thought of starting the oven and going through the work just does not sound fun anymore. Besides the
grocery store's cupcakes look a lot cuter!!

C.

No comments:

Post a Comment