Monday, July 6, 2009

Hope everyone had a nice 4th of July. Besides eating way too much, we had a nice quiet weekend. Half of us were a little under the weather yesterday, but made a nice recovery to end the weekend on a good note.

I was able to talk to my new principal today. She sounded so sweet on the phone. I guess I will be attending a conference at the end of July in San Diego for the AVID program that is being implemented at my school. I know, so tough. My days will be busy, but we will have lots of time to explore the area in the afternoon and evening. I was able to meet her later in the day. I'm really looking forward to being an instructional coach next year.

Tomorrow we are going to go visit my 91 year old aunt who lives in Mesa. She is getting ready to head to Iowa to spend a few months with family and escape the Arizona heat. She lives alone and still gets together weekly with her bridge group.

Well, I guess this is all for now. I want to finish The Shack tonight. Have a great evening.

C.

No comments:

Post a Comment