Monday, June 29, 2009

Well, I tackled my closet today. All I can say is, Oh my! I decided to start at the bottom and work up. It did not take me long to realize that this job would probably not get completed today. In fact, I should be working on it now instead of on the computer. I will get back to it or we will have to find a new place to sleep!! On a positive note, I did find some shoes I had not seen in awhile!!

I am so enjoying my summer break from school. It's fun to be able to do some of the simpler things that I don't get to do during the school year. This seems like the first summer in quite awhile that I have really been able to slow down and enjoy.

I'm on the hunt for cute July 4th cupcakes. We went to Borders tonight and I went through a couple of books, but did not find anything. I will try to look on the Internet for ideas. My mom is planning on making ice cream on the 4th, so I don't want anything too sweet.

I guess it's time to do some reading.
C.



No comments:

Post a Comment