Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Well I guess it has been awhile since I posted. I can't believe it is July 21st. July is going way too fast!! Yesterday I finally got my gold crown. Nothing is ever simple when it comes to my mouth, but at least this one is finished. I then met my mom for lunch and did some shopping. I guess I'm getting ready to go back to school!!!! I was also able to meet my friend's new baby Lola. She was born on July 4th and is so cute. I don't even think the 110 temperature bothered her at all!!

We have a busy weekend coming up. I'm helping my mom with a fundraiser she is involved in on Saturday. She sells Gold Canyon candles. If you have never smelled them, I highly recommend that you do. They are great! And early Sunday, I will be heading to San Diego. I checked their weather and the highs are in the low 70's!! I have to remember to take a sweatshirt or something. I'm really looking forward to the week. It will be nice to escape the southwest's oven!

I need to go start my meatloaf for supper tonight. I think this is the 3rd time I have made it this summer. It is one of our favorites.

I guess this is the update for now.
C.

No comments:

Post a Comment