Monday, June 15, 2009

I was finally able to finish cleaning the family room!!! Can I just say mini blinds are not fun!! And lucky me I have three more sets to do! Today, I also tackled the all allusive Longaberger baskets in the kitchen. When I was done removing the many layers of dust, they looked pretty good. Dust is a huge problem in Arizona. But what would you expect? This is the desert after all!!

My quest to find easy recipes continued tonight. I made my aunt's Mexican Lasagna. I thought it was too spicy. It definitely scored points for it's easiness. I just need to figure out how to tone down the spices. It is a keeper!!

Weekend recap - Saturday night we went over to my parents for hamburgers. We finished going through the rest of my uncle's things. Sunday after church we just sat home and relaxed. My parents came over later for popcorn. We had a nice little snack of watermelon waiting for them. It was very yummy!

After they left, we went for a drive (It doesn't take much to entertain us). We drove to a new shopping area in Scottsdale. A very impressive Apple store just recently opened there. It would not be my first choice in shopping, but it did look interesting.

Now I just need to figure out what to do about Father's Day. Summer is rolling along!

C.



No comments:

Post a Comment