Friday, June 12, 2009

I had a great Friday. I was really excited to be able to meet a teacher who I use to work with. I love summers when you have the opportunity to catch up with friends. She is a gifted teacher and I'm always amazed at all the things she does for her class.

My parents finally made it home!!! We met them for pizza along with my brother. Afterwards, we went over to their house as they had a few things for us that they had brought back from Kansas. My uncle, who recently passed away, collected roosters. My mom gave me one of his rosters that is made with decorated glass and lights up. It will always be a special keepsake. I think I have found a perfect place for it in my kitchen.

And yes....cleaning kind of took a back seat today. Oh well, there is always tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment