Friday, May 8, 2009

Wow!! What a week it has been. I'm so glad it's the weekend even if it's going to be busy too!!

The sixth grade Wax Museum was awesome on Tuesday! I was amazed at the great work they did preparing their presentations. We had a great turnout from parents, so that made it extra special for the students. I was very tired when I got home!

Today, the sixth grade presented their math games to the fourth grade. I had never done anything like that before and was extremely pleased with the results. All the students seemed to be engaged and enjoyed playing the games.

Tomorrow I have a haircut. I can hardly wait!! I went an extra week, so that it would hopefully look good for the wedding later this month. Tomorrow night, is the Scott M. concert at church. I'm really looking forward to it.

I think my mom wants to eat at the Elephant Bar on Sunday. We are still deciding whether to meet for lunch or dinner. If you ever come along the Elephant Bar, make sure you stop. It is one of our favorite places.

I guess it is back to relaxing on the couch. I will probably be asleep before 9! Oh well, that is a Friday night!

C.

No comments:

Post a Comment