Sunday, May 17, 2009

I can't believe the weekend is over. I really can't believe we have 5 1/2 days left of school!!! We are enjoying the last few hours of the weekend watching Bonanza. It's fun watching these old shows. I am fixing a meatloaf and baked potatoes for supper. Yummy yummy!

Friday night I went out with a friend. We like to see the chick flicks our husbands would rather not see. My husband would go with me, but he is happy that I have a friend to see them with instead.

I spent most of Saturday cleaning, and then we had dinner with my brother. After church today, we just ran around and did our weekly grocery shopping. I always forget that going to Frys on Sunday is usually a mistake. It is a zoo there!! I will try to remember next week!!

I think I have decided on my Siesta memory verse for May 15th.

His divine power has given us everything we need for life and godliness through our knowledge of him who called us by his own glory and goodness. Through these he has given us his very great and precious promises, so that through them you may participate in the divine nature and escape the corruption in the world caused by evil desires.

2Peter 1:3-4

Our minister is doing a series on the second book of Peter. I thought these verses were very powerful and meaningful to my life.

Well, I hope everyone has a wonderful and blessed week!
C.

No comments:

Post a Comment