Sunday, May 24, 2009

Ok...it has taken me two days to write this post. I started it yesterday and will try to finish it today.

I can't believe I have only 1 1/2 days of school left. I think I will start bringing boxes home on Tuesday. The entire sixth grade is going bowling for their end of school party on Tuesday. As soon as we get back I have to run to Costco to get the cakes for their assembly the next day and bring them back to school. I did not have room in my refrigerator for all those cakes, so a nice mom is taking them. That will be a very busy day!! My goal is to be checked out of the school by 3 on Wednesday afternoon.

Lately, I have really tried to do more cooking on the weekends. It is just so hard to get motivated during the week while I am in school. This weekend I decided to make lasagna for us. I will have to say it came out pretty good. I fixed some fresh broccoli and red potatoes to round out our meal. I really want to lose some weight this summer. I hope to make our meals more nutritious. Oh, I also found the most delicious blackberries


Sunday, May 24th
After church today, I ran some errands for my trip to Kansas this week. My cousin is getting married on Friday, so I had a lot of last minute things to take care of. It should be a fun, busy weekend. I think we will have salmon tonight with asparagus. Maybe there is hope I can become a Paula Dean after all! Don't hold your breath!

Have a wonderful Memorial Day!
C.

No comments:

Post a Comment