Monday, January 19, 2009

I Love Three Day Weekends!

Well, I have certainly enjoyed my day off. I started my day having coffee with a friend from Sylvan. She teaches 7th and 8th math. She gave me some great ideas and advice for my own class which I greatly appreciated. I then came home and did some much needed cleaning. I always feel good to get that dreaded weekly house cleaning done!
Doug and I went to JoAnn's. I was looking for some nice material to make tablecloths for our bedroom. I found a nice coffee satin material that looks great. I will ask my mom to hem it and then it will be ready to go.

I have tried a new recipe tonight. It is a white chili soup. I got the mix at a craft show last fall. We are adding some chips and salsa and so we should have a great Mexican fiesta. It smells so yummy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment