Tuesday, January 13, 2009

It's a Tuesday night in January, so that means only one thing. It's the start of the new season of American Idol. I must say the show does not hold the same allure to me, but it's still fun to watch. Singing is not one of my gifts, but it doesn't stop me from belting out a few notes in the car (just ask my husband). It does remind me, however, we are to sing praises to God throughout our day. I found a couple of verses that were laid upon my heart to share.

Sing to him, sing praise to him; tell of all his wonderful acts.
Psalm 105:2

I also like this one:

I will extol the Lord at all times; his praise will always be on my lips.
Psalm 34:1

It is my prayer that I am always singing praises to God no matter the time or circumstance.


God is good!

Cheri


No comments:

Post a Comment