Sunday, January 11, 2009

I am enjoying a nice cup of cappuccino this morning as I prepare to do my morning devotions. It is another beautiful day in the valley of the sun. Sometimes I miss those cold mid-west winter mornings, but all it takes is the warm gentle breeze to rush over me to realize this is pretty good. It has been quite a busy week getting back into the swing of things after two weeks off. The school year has gotten off to a good start, but the devil would still like me to steer away from my goal. He likes to bring doubts and hurt feelings to make me lose sight that I am a child of God. But I am going to keep pressing on, Philippians 3:14 until I win the prize!! The world maybe spinning out of control around us, but what a joy and comfort to know that God is the same yesterday, today, and forevermore.

God is good!!

Have a great day!
Cheri

No comments:

Post a Comment