Sunday, August 29, 2010

Here's My List

I can't believe we have been in school for two weeks now!! It's funny how I seem to be getting in a grove, but instead of leaving at my targeted time everyday, I am usually staying 1 1/2 to 2 hours after school!! And I don't see that changing much in the future. There just seems to be a lot to do right now.

I thought I would use bullets to show a few highlights of my week.

- Survived the first 2nd grade birthday of the year. I never knew cupcakes could be so messy!!

-Attended my first F.A.C. meeting. Lots to learn.

-No recess for two days. We had an excessive heat warning.

-Dunkin Donuts taste really good at 7:30 in the morning!

-Slowly but surely I'm getting better organized at school.

-You never really appreciate air conditioning until you don't have it!!

-Attended the fall women's kickoff at church.

-Five Guys has replaced In -N- Out as my favorite hamburger.

-Literally found $20 outside my front door.

We have had a pretty good weekend. Yesterday I ran several errands before having dinner with my brother. I stopped at Bath and Body just to buy some soap and found they had all of their fall scents out. Oh my, they are wonderful! I truly believe that fall is the best season. There was also a freak rain storm last night in Phoenix that caused a 69 car pile up. We can upon it about 10-15 mins. after it happened. I have never seen anything like it. I'm just glad we were not part of it. That would have really dampened the night!


Hope everyone has a wonderful week. September starts Wednesday!

Cheri

No comments:

Post a Comment