Sunday, October 3, 2010
Paperwork, Paperwork, and More Paperwork!
This picture says it all. I have been consumed with all sorts of paperwork since school started back. In fact if there is anyone out there who has absolutely nothing to do, I have a stack of papers that need to be graded and recorded. My school day usually begins at 7:30 a.m. and ends around 5. Of course that doesn't count the couple of hours I spend at home working each evening and weekend. So needless to say, blogging has taken a backseat. I'm hoping to get more of a balance between work and home.
Since it has been so long since I have written, the only way to wrap of the last month is to make a list. So here it goes...
1. Survived turning 40. It was so much easier than 3o. I guess this means 50 should be a piece of cake! ha!
2. Started my weekly Beth Moore Bible study on Revelations.
3. Found Dr. Pepper slushies at Super Target!!! (PTL)
4. Signed up for a Guided Reading workshop (starts in October) Weeknights are a little busy right now.
5. Enjoyed a wonderful date with my husband compliments of my awesome 2nd graders.
6. Went to Arribas for just chips and salsa ( seriously, I think I could live on the them).
7. Great lunch with a friend (thanks for the gift card to Starbucks. I will enjoy the Pumpkin Spice Latte as soon as the temperature dips below 100)!
8. ADK fall kick-off (Meeting again this week. Thank goodness the meetings are only once a month).
9. Shopping day with my mom.
10. Decorating for fall.
Hope everyone has a great week. Time to get back to the paperwork!!